twitter


i love getting Dunkin Donuts in the morning or stopping by the local bagel shop for a egg everything bagel toasted with cream cheese. 

reality is these small purchases are depleting my bank account. do you know how much a $5 a day breakfast adds up to for the month? let me break it down: 
$5 a day x 5 week days = $25 a week on breakfast only 
Okay that wouldn't be so bad if I was just eating breakfast out....but I the only thing I love more than breakfast is lunch lol 
$9 a day for lunch x 5 week days = $45 a week 
So, I've been eating up $70 a damn week?!?! That's a lot of cash! 
with that money I could of purchased a pair of shoes, jeans, booked a hotel, purchased a gym membership, filled up my gas tank twice, or purchased several bottles of alcohol. basically ten minutes of greasy satisfaction has been costing me my social life so, this week I am ending my relationship with
fast food breakfast and lunch. #1 it's horrible for you health wise #2 I'll gladly take the extra $140 a month back 

I urge you fellow graduates to take a look at your current expenses. What are you spending the most money on? Is the money truly money well spent? 

Think about how much you could save or all the bills you could pay off early. Repurpose your money today :) 

-amb 

0 comments:

Post a Comment