twitter


I so fondly remember waking up on a Tuesday and being so excited that I wouldn't have class today because it's about to snow holy heck outside. How exciting? 


Snow means I'm going to spend the day laughing with my apartment mates, watching tv, and eating chips & dip ;) (shoutout to my senior year roommates, Karly & Imani!! Love ya'll) I can take unlimited naps today.  I definitely won't be doing any work and I'm just waiting for that beautiful email that says class is cancelled. 

Now I wake up to the weather report letting me know that it's going to snow 6-12 inches today with low to no visibility. Guess what? I still have to go to work. And the worse time to travel will be the evening commute. Wonderful. I've discovered that most employers really don't care if the heavens open up and a massive snow cloud pours upon us for the next 15 hours. You better make it to work....on time. 

At least we got snow days from elementary to now. 

WELCOME TO ADULTHOOD! 

-amb

p.s. What was your favorite thing to do on a snow day at college? Represent the school and activity in the comments section. If you have a google email you can comment :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment