twitter


Information connection will be posts linking you (my readers) to resources that maybe helpful to you. I saw this slideshow/article on my LinkedIn timeline today and I thought it was so relevant to my topics lately. This was created by the Managing Director of an international marketing communications firm. It was interesting and informative to say the least. He touched on several elements of the perfect interview and preparation that recent college graduates forget about. Some of these elements I've touched on in posts, but this slideshow drives the point home. I definitely suggest you review this resource and take it into consideration during your job search. I've embedded it for your viewing pleasure.





Congratulations Graduate! Eleven Reasons Why I Will Never Hire You. from Mark O'Toole

Please comment and share your thoughts :]

-amb

0 comments:

Post a Comment