twitter


so you've graduated, congratulations!
now what?

three weeks ago, i asked myself the same exact question. in the weeks leading up to graduation i wasn't excited like my classmates. i was nervous. i was scared. what would i do now that my schedule wasn't made for me? i would no longer have the responsibilities of a college student, but rather the duties of working girl.

what does that even mean?

a lot of my friends were annoyed with my sometimes ridiculous desire to have my whole life mapped out before graduation. they called it unrealistic and said it was okay not to have everything figured out. funny thing is...they now are feeling the anxiety and uncertainty that i was feeling about the future. everyone wants a plan, something that they know is going to work out.

so, being the intellectual that i am, i decided let me research post graduate life. i kept thinking there has to be a resource for recent graduates. i didn't really find one. i found clothing blogs about what to wear to interviews. there were articles here and there listing advice for recent graduates however, there was not a single source that i found for the total package. after seeing dozens of hopeless, depressing statuses and tweets i decided to create a blog where i can share tips and tricks i have found. i'm going to document my journey while passing along any helpful information i find.

this is "from class to corporate: #postgradlife"

-amb

0 comments:

Post a Comment